This is Jariah 4th grade class going on their field trip. They started out on a small farm to do crafts and play a while then off to the zoo for the afternoon. I drove for the field trip. I tell you those boys are ready for summer they need to run some energy off. I had a great time. I tell you time flys. You wake up and a whole other year has passed by.Tuesday, May 29, 2007
This is Jariah 4th grade class going on their field trip. They started out on a small farm to do crafts and play a while then off to the zoo for the afternoon. I drove for the field trip. I tell you those boys are ready for summer they need to run some energy off. I had a great time. I tell you time flys. You wake up and a whole other year has passed by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment