Genesis and some of her girlfriends. They are something else. Everytime I come to school I'm attacked by all these girls hugging me and calling me mom. Talking my ear off. I love it! I'm just so surprised it started at such a young age. You see them talking and you would think they are grown up. It is so cute. So beware Les and Trish, Nikki, and Dene. You can't say I did not warn you. Oh yeah Katie your part of the crew too you just Had a baby girl. Welcome to the family of Girls!Friday, June 01, 2007
Genesis and some of her girlfriends. They are something else. Everytime I come to school I'm attacked by all these girls hugging me and calling me mom. Talking my ear off. I love it! I'm just so surprised it started at such a young age. You see them talking and you would think they are grown up. It is so cute. So beware Les and Trish, Nikki, and Dene. You can't say I did not warn you. Oh yeah Katie your part of the crew too you just Had a baby girl. Welcome to the family of Girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment